Private Pearl Harbor Deluxe Tour
- All-day private tour of Pearl Harbor in Hawaii for up to three attendees
- Skip the line at the USS Arizona Memorial, and take a boat ride over to the monument
- Visit the USS Bowfin Submarine, a fleet attack sub that fought in the Pacific during WWII
- Watch actual film footage of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941
- Hop on the USS Missouri Battleship Memorial, the site of Japan’s surrender which ended WWII
- Listen to an audio tour at the Pacific Aviation Museum, and see its awesome collection of aircrafts
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included (Price varies by hotel distance)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Honolulu Intl Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819
What To Expect
Stop at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, and watch actual footage from the 1941 WWII attack.
Then, skip the line at the USS Arizona Memorial, which marks the resting place of 1,102 of the 1,177 sailors and Marines killed on the USS Arizona during the Japanese surprise attack on the harbor. Your boat rides to and from the USS Arizona are also included for added convenience.
During your tour, go to the USS Bowfin Submarine, the USS Battleship Missouri Memorial, and the Pacific Aviation Museum with audio-tour headsets available at each place.
Your private Pearl Harbor tour ends with easy drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- The US Navy is authorized to shut down the access to the boat anytime due to public safety concerns. There are no refunds for this occasions
- No bags are allowed in Pearl Harbor. Baggage storage is available at the Visitors Center for an extra fee
- We are not responsible and does not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety. This is beyond our control and power we cannot be hold responsible for their action.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private Pearl Harbor Deluxe Tour.