- Half-day whale-watching excursion from Waikiki
- Board a catamaran or monohull for a 2-hour cruise to spot humpback whales
- Bust out binoculars to see the mighty mammals swim, play or feed
- Learn more about the migration pattern of humpback whales from your expert guide
- Bring your own lunch to enjoy, or nibble on provided snacks
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Kewalo Basin Harbor, Slip F28 - Hawaii Nautical - Honi Olani
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Board a monohull boat or catamaran with your small tour group and meet your friendly captain and crew, who have thousands of hours of whale-spotting under their belts. Listen as they share their knowledge about this majestic species and feel free to ask any questions. The gentle giants arrive in Hawaii in December and spend time splashing, breaching, feeding and swimming in the warm Hawaiian water. Watch for tail slaps, breaches and water spouting from the whale's blowholes.
In the unlikely event that you don't see any whales, you can return for a free ride trip and try again.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Nautical
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Oahu Whale-Watching Excursion.