Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy views of Diamond Head Crater as you cruise on Maunalua Bay
- Ride your own self-propelled, electric underwater scooter
- Swim with green sea turtles, tropical fish and coral
- Wetsuit top, snorkel gear, equipment and snacks and drinks provided
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please arrive 30 MINUTES BEFORE DEPARTURE at the picnic tables behind "Queen's Island Urgent Care." Look for the blue and red "Watersports" flags to lead you to the back of the building by the docks. Please bring a towel.
What To Expect
Climb aboard a 50-foot (12-meter) catamaran and cruise up the coast of Oahu past great views of Koko Crater, Maunalua Bay, Diamond Head and the Koolau mountain range.
When you reach the dive location, listen to a safety briefing and instructions on how to operate your underwater scooter. This self-propelled, electric scooter is an environmentally-friendly way to explore Oahu's extensive underwater world. Submerge on your scooter and follow your guide through schools of tropical fish, past living coral reefs and green sea turtles.
After your turn on the scooter, don fins, a mask and snorkel to explore the water more fully or just relax on the boat's deck. Indulge in some snacks and drinks on board and listen to your guide talk about the history of the area.
At the conclusion of your 2-hour tour, the catamaran will return to your departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 10 years old and minimum height is 4 feet (1.2 meters) tall
- Please wear a swimsuit. Please bring a towel and sunscreen
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Maximum weight is 350 lbs. Maximum height is 6'8". Waiver is required prior to adventure and participant must have no previous medical conditions; minors must have waiver signed by parent or legal guardian.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- CHECK-IN TIME IS 30 MINUTES BEFORE DEPARTURE. The boat leaves PROMPTLY at departure time.
- * Minors must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Island Water Sports Hawaii, Inc.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "There is also snorkel gear and wetsuits available to use when you are not on the scooter." See review
- "If the weather is windy, take motion sickness pills so you can fully enjoy the adventure." See review
- "The boat you take to get to the scooters does get very turbulent with the waves, so if you are prone to motion sickness, I would recommend taking some Dramamine before doing this adventure." See review