Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 2-hour sunset dinner cruise off the coast of Oahu
- All-You-Can-Eat Buffet of Pacific Rim cuisine
- Views of Oahu's coastline
- Live contemporary entertainment
Departure & Return
Pier 8, Aloha Tower Marketplace, located 15-20 minutes from Waikiki
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Find your seat at a private dining table, where you'll dine on a All-You-Can-Eat Buffet of Pacific Rim cuisine and watch a show of live contemporary entertainment. Be sure to bring your camera for shots of the tropical island scenery gliding by. Climb up to the 60-foot (18-meter) wrap-around panoramic decks to take in the sunset after our meal.
If you book on a Friday, you'll enjoy an extra hour of sailing and a fireworks show.
Return to the dock for drop-off at the end of your cruise.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This tour must be booked at least 24 hours in advance of your travel date
- Attire: Casual. Short pants are not recommended. On cooler nights, a light jacket is recommended
- Route: The Star of Honolulu is stabilized and certificated to go beyond Diamond Head to view the beautiful Kahala Gold Coast. The Captain reserves the right to alter the route depending on sea conditions
- Wheelchair Accessibility (for transportation and cruise): Are available upon request. The tour operator requests 48 hours advance notice.
- Please Note: Menus subject to change Special Menus of fish or vegetarian are available with 48 hours notice
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Star of Honolulu Cruises and Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Pacific Star Sunset Buffet & Show.