Are you interested in?
Oahu North Shore Tours
72 Tours & Activities
131 Tours & Activities
432 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all the sights of Oahu’s North Shore and let your private guide do the driving. Skip the crowded tour bus and see the incredible historical sights and beaches in comfort on this tour adventure. Your guide gives you insider insight into the region’s highlights as well as taking care of your needs, including water, snacks and breaks.
- Get insider tips on what the locals love about the North Shore
- Enjoy the sights of the North Shore: Hale’iwa, Waimea Valley, Turtle Beach and more
- Spectacular photo opportunities at every stop
- Pickup and drop-off from your Waikiki hotel
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide free pickup from all Waikiki Hotels. If you're staying outside of Waikiki there is an additional fee of $59.00 paid to driver at time of pickup. No pick-up from Turtle Bay Resort at this time. Please contact the supplier upon confirmation for exact pick-up time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Aloha Travel LLC d/b/a Secret Hawaii Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Oahu Secret North Shore Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Oahu Secret North Shore Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Oahu Secret North Shore Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Oahu Secret North Shore Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 11072P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOahu4WD Tours - HawaiiSporting Events - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiExtreme - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - Hawaii4WD Tours - MauiSporting Events - MauiBus Tours - MauiExtreme - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - Maui4WD Tours - KauaiSporting Events - KauaiBus Tours - KauaiExtreme - KauaiFull-day Tours - KauaiHalf-day Tours - KauaiCategory
KCC Farmers’ MarketCoconut Island (Moku o Loe)Oahu Cruise PortHonoluluHonolulu HaleMt. TantalusSandy Beach ParkLanai LookoutLanikai BeachWaikele CenterByodo-In TempleBanzai PipelineHonolulu ChinatownDiamond HeadWaikiki AquariumKailua Beach ParkShangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & DesignHanauma BayMaunalua BayHawaii's Plantation Village