Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Sunset dinner cruise off the coast of Oahu
- Dine on a seven-course signature-style dinner
- Enjoy live Jazz music performed by Oahu's top artists
- Option to include hotel pickup and drop off from Waikiki hotels - upgrade to limousine transfers!
- Option to include fireworks show
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hotel pickup is available from most Waikiki hotels if option selected at time of booking. If not, cruise departs from Pier 8, Aloha Tower Marketplace, located 15-20 minutes from Waikiki.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
As you slowly drift across the waters, enjoying the Waikiki lights, relax to the sounds of smooth jazz and the professional live entertainment. Sip on a selection of premium beverages being served in the comfortable lounge, and dance your way towards the private lanai of the Art Deco Super Nova Room. This evening of luxury, romance, and cuisine is unlike any other on Oahu, and is a memorable way to bring the day to a lavish, enjoyable close. Book on a Friday and enjoy an extra hour to view the Friday aerial fireworks show!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Limousine transfers have a minimum of TWO adults per booking required. Individuals who book for only one passenger will be required to pay price for second passenger directly to operator. Motorcoach transfers are per person
- Wheelchair accessible (if advised at time of booking)
- Special menus of fish or vegetarian are available with 48 hours notice
- Not recommended for child aged 12 and under
- Attire: Semi-formal: for Gentleman: Slacks required, jackets recommended, No shorts, t-shirts, or flip flops.
- Parking is approximately $7.00-$10.00 with validation for self-drivers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Star of Honolulu Cruises and Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Five Star Luxury Sunset Dining & Jazz.