- North Shore, Oahu marine wildlife-focused boat tour
- Agile boat allows access to remote areas that bigger boats can't reach
- Fast-moving boat that can get to wildlife hotspots quickly
- With only 18 passenger seats on board, there's no worries about crowding
Departure & Return
CHECK-IN 30 MINUTES EARLY This trip leaves from Haleiwa - on the North Shore of Oahu, about a 1-hour drive from Waikiki. Enter Harbor and park in the nearest available public parking stalls. The Ocean Outfitters Hawaii boat, the Rambo II, will be docked at Slip 19 look for the YELLOW boat & sign
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ocean Outfitters Hawaii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands