Are you interested in?
5 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
38 Tours & Activities
Oahu for Foodies
9 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn how to make your own Hawaiian chocolate bar on this 1-hour tour in Oahu. A guide will discuss the chocolate-making process from bean to bar in the islands, offering you tastings of cacao, as well as a flight of five popular chocolate flavors. Then, try your hand at making your own, incorporating fun flavors like spicy chipotle pepper and caramelized ginger.
- Create a delicious chocolate bar with this 1-hour class in Oahu
- Learn about the chocolate-making process from an expert guide
- Taste a flight of 5 popular chocolate flavors and samples of cacao
- Mix unique flavors like caramelized ginger and spicy chipotle pepper for a delicious final result
Saved to wishlist!
Custom Chocolate Bar
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointBoxJelly, 307a Kamani St, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise of food allergies in the 'special requirements' field at the time of checkout
- OPERATED BY Madre Chocolate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "If ask for the cross streets if you can, than would make it way easier." See review
Product code: 9522P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesOahuUnique Experiences - HawaiiCooking Classes - HawaiiUnique Experiences - MauiCooking Classes - MauiUnique Experiences - KauaiCooking Classes - KauaiCategory
Battleship Missouri MemorialHawaii State CapitolHonolulu HaleKewalo BasinWaikele CenterHawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and ArchivesWaimea Valley Maunalua BayUSS Arizona MemorialIolani PalaceAloha Tower MarketplaceHonolulu HarborWaikiki Natatorium War MemorialQueen Emma Summer PalaceValley of the TemplesMakapuu Lighthouse Kaneohe BayHanauma BayByodo-In TempleKCC Farmers’ Market