- Explore Oahu on a hover board
- Private guide/audio headset with music and commentary
- Small groups—maximum of six people
- Food samples and coconut water included
Departure & Return
Tour starts near the front of the Honolulu Zoo in Waikiki. The zoo is conveniently located in Kapiolani Park, just across the street from the beach on the southern (Diamond Head) side of Waikiki.Look for us in front of the Honolulu Zoo under the massive banyan trees! 151 Kapahulu Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring?
- Comfortable shoes. Flip flops ok, but since you'll stand a lot, sneakers are better.
- Sunglasses and weather appropriate clothes for the day.
- Small water, if wanted (max size able to fit unit pouch is a 16.9oz/500ml bottle).
- Parent/ guardian to sign waiver if under 18 years old. (Must be at least 16).
- Small items (wallet, phone, camera, etc) that can fit in a small pouch on front of unit (not big enough for purse). No lockers at start so you'll need to carry anything you bring that won't fit in pouch. Pack light.
- Must be at least 16 years old per Hawaii law.
- Cannot be pregnant.
- Weigh between 100 lbs and 250 lbs.
- All participants must sign a liability release waiver. If a minor, guardian must sign.
- Must wear a provided helmet at all times.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Hoverboarding Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Hoverboarding Experience in Diamond Head.