- Bicycle, helmet, and round-trip transportation from Waikiki Beach hotels included
- Enjoy several food stops with complimentary tastings
- Visit local restaurants off the beaten path
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated
Departure & Return
We meet at the Kuhio Beach banyan tree bicycle rack. This huge tree is about 50 yds to the left of the Duke Kahanamoku Statue. There's a grass area with a white chain barrier for a hula show in the evenings. We send you a text message with the map link for your convenience.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Travel through the local neighborhoods of Kaimuki, Kapahulu, and Diamond Head, stopping along the way for local Hawaiian eats. Try tastes of juices, fruits, sweets, fish, vegetables, and meats at 5 to 6 stops.. You'll end the tour with some new knowledge about the food scene around Honolulu, including which restaurants you'd like to return to later in your vacation.
Conclude with drop-off at your original departure point.
Please note: Inform your guide ahead of time about any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike Tour Hawaii
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Hawaiian Food Tour by Bike in Oahu.