2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation NOT included
Departure & Return
Kapolei, HI, USA
We will disclose private location upon confirmation.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/20/2022 - 9/30/2022
|Monday - Friday:||10:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Uber, Lyft or Taxi Company for transportation options
- Free Ample Street Parking
- Not recommended for travelers with dietary restrictions or with food allergies.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Scarlett Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Hawaii Brunch & Business with a Local Entrepreneur?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Hawaii Brunch & Business with a Local Entrepreneur?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hawaii Brunch & Business with a Local Entrepreneur?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Hawaii Brunch & Business with a Local Entrepreneur
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesFood, Wine & NightlifeOahuDining Experiences - HawaiiDining Experiences - MauiDining Experiences - KauaiCategory
Nu'uanu Pali LookoutNuuanu Valley Rain ForestByodo-In TempleTropical Farms Macadamia Nut FarmWet 'n' Wild HawaiiMt. TantalusDuke Kahanamoku BeachBanzai PipelineHalona BlowholeHe'eia State ParkHanauma BayAla Moana CenterMokolii IslandSandy Beach ParkHonolulu HarborUSS Bowfin Submarine Museum and ParkMaunalua BayUSS Oklahoma MemorialPearl Harbor Aviation MuseumHonolulu Chinatown