Departure & Return
Meet your guide and hoverboards at the ocean side of the Hilton Hawaiian Village Kahanamoku Lagoon near the outrigger canoes in front of the Gilligan's Beach Shack food truck. There is plenty of parking at the nearby Ala Moana Bowls Parking Lot.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Must be at least 16 years old per Hawaii law.
- Cannot be pregnant.
- Weigh between 100 lbs and 260 lbs.
- All participants must sign a liability release waiver. If a minor, guardian must sign.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Hoverboarding Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Guided Street Art Hoverboarding Tour of Kaka'ako, Magic Island, Ala Moana & More.