- All-you-can-eat Oahu luau buffet
- Luau performances including the Samoan Fire-Knife dance and Samoan Slap Dance
- Hawaiian shell lei greeting
- Luau party on a secluded beach of Kalaeloa, Oahu
- Germaine's Luau Oahu
- Pickup and drop off from selected Waikiki hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointGermaine's Luau, 91-119 Olai St, Kapolei, HI 96707, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
330 Seaside Avenue ( Ross Dept Store)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Upon arrival at Germaine's Luau, witness the Imu Ceremony, an ancient Hawaiian culinary tradition. Learn from your hosts how the barbecued pig is cooked to perfection in the traditional Hawaiian underground oven.
Grab drinks from the bar using your drink ticket, then hit the buffet for traditional delicacies like lomi lomi salmon, deep-fried mahi-mahi and roasted pig.
While you enjoy your meal, watch the Hukilau Hula dancers, as well as performances of the Samoan Slap Dance and Fire-Knife dance.
At the conclusion of your evening of traditional South Pacific food and entertainment, enjoy drop-off back at your Waikiki hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Complimentary Hotel pick-up and drop-off is offered from select Waikiki hotels. Please select your hotel pick-up location from the dropdown at checkout. The local supplier will confirm the exact pick-up location with you via phone or email. Due to capacity limitations, if you do not provide your hotel information to the local supplier within 24 hours of receiving your confirmation, you will forfeit the complimentary transportation option.
- Wheelchair accessible; Please advise at time of booking in the special requirements field if wheelchair assistance is required.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY MC&A
If you cancel between 4 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Germaine's Luau on Oahu.