Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
(1) Diamond Head Crater Hike
Hike up Diamond Head Crater and enjoy the panoramic and aerial view of Waikiki.
(2) Halona Blowhole
Enjoy the views of the the Halona Blowhole as it sprays out water from the Pacific Ocean as well as the Halona Cove!
(3) Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farms
The Macadamia nuts are locally grown and produced on this farm. (Free samples)
(4) Kualoa Regional Beach Park
A perfect spot for a picture opportunity as well as enjoying the scenery of the sea and mountains.
(5) Lunch at the Kahuku Sugar Mill
With over 10-15 vendors of food trucks!
(6) Kuilima Fruit Stand
See all of the fruits that are grown on the Island of Oahu. (Papaya, Pineapple, Cocunut, Guavas and other fruits as well)
(7) Sunset Beach
One of the spots on the Van's Triple Crown Surf Contest.
(8) Haleiwa Town
Spend some time at the shopping district of the North Shore.
(9) Haleiwa Alii Beach Park
Great spot to see the Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle.
(10) Dole Plantation
Try some of the famous Dole Whip (Pineapple Soft Cream)!
Drop off: Waikiki (around 4:15pm-4:30pm)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fun Group Hawaii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands