8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You may also like
If you love life on the ocean, then cruise from mainland Bali to the island of Nusa Lembongan aboard the Waka catamaran, a 54-foot (16.6-meter) sailboat. Fish, catch some rays, look out for flying fish, or soak up the views as you travel, then relax at a beach club. Your day includes lunch, soft drinks, tea, coffee, and a sunset cocktail, along with transfers from selected south Bali hotels.
- Cruise from Benoa Harbor to Nusa Lembongan and back on the Waka catamaran
- Enjoy lunch and activities at the Waka Beach Club
- Sip a sunset cocktail with cheese and crackers as you cruise back to Bali
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers from selected hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Joined tours and transfers with English speaking guide from selective beaches and regions only (Southern Bali only) to the Benoa Harbour.
Full day on board a high-end catamaran, with English-speaking assistance on board
Welcome drink, pastry, soft drink, tea & coffee on board
Sunset cocktail with cheese and crackers on the way back
Various water-based activities included including a glass-boat tour
All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
Lunch during the tour (food only)
All applicable taxes and service charges
Scuba diving equipment (to be arranged on spot)
Supplements for transfers other than mentioned pickup location
Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement
Single supplement charges for single travelers, where applicable
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Transfers from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most centrally South Bali (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Legian). Transfers outside these areas, including any harbour and Bali’s International Airport are excluded.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour is operated on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis only with English-speaking assistance.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along South Bali (Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Legian and Seminyak). Transfers outside these areas, including any harbour and Bali’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- This tour is not operational during Nyepi Day, Bali’s Day of Silence. The date of this spiritual day changes annually.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of lunch on this day.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users. Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion; we always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- The protection of the country’s flora and fauna is of immense importance for us. We will not pursue any activities for guests that are not in line with our animal, wildlife and environment protection principles.
- Recommended to bring: change of clothing (2 sets), towel, swim wear and slippers / waterproof sandals.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nusa Lembongan aboard the WAKA?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nusa Lembongan aboard the WAKA?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nusa Lembongan aboard the WAKA?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nusa Lembongan aboard the WAKA?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Nusa Lembongan aboard the WAKA?
This activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Nusa Lembongan aboard the WAKA.
See all safety measures taken by Nusa Lembongan aboard the WAKA.
Product code: 8084P434
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Day CruisesWater ToursGlass Bottom Boat ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNusa LembonganCatamaran Cruises - BaliDay Cruises - BaliWater Tours - BaliGlass Bottom Boat Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliCategory