5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Scuba equipment
Coffee and/or Tea
Personal Diving Insurance
Manta Point surcharge of IDR 100,000 / person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will contact you by WhatsApp to arrange lunch, pick up time and location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Divers must have no medical issues - a form will be emailed in advance of the trip
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tamarind Divers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Scuba Diving Trip (2 dives) to Nusa Penida from Lembongan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Scuba Diving Trip (2 dives) to Nusa Penida from Lembongan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Scuba Diving Trip (2 dives) to Nusa Penida from Lembongan?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Scuba Diving Trip (2 dives) to Nusa Penida from Lembongan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Scuba Diving Trip (2 dives) to Nusa Penida from Lembongan
3 hours 30 minutes