2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Make the absolute most of Bali’s blue ocean with a morning of watersports or parasailing amid the tranquil waters of Nusa Dua. Choose between standalone and combo packages to experience the magic of parasailing, Jet Ski, scuba diving, flyboarding (water jet pack), or “Sea Walker” helmet diving. Packages include door-to-door round-trip transfers.
- Discover Bali’s finest watersports in serene Nusa Dua
- Options include flyboarding, parasailing, Jet Ski, and diving
- Triple package combines parasailing, Jet Ski, and Sea Walker helmet diving
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Pick up and drop at your hotel
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide return transport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Price according to choice
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Smart Bali Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Best Water Sport Option?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Best Water Sport Option?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Best Water Sport Option?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Best Water Sport Option?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 20448P31
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingExtremeJet SkiingParasailing Flyboarding Jetpacks Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesNusa DuaScuba Diving - BaliExtreme - BaliJet Skiing - BaliParasailing - BaliFlyboarding - BaliJetpacks - BaliScuba Diving - JimbaranExtreme - JimbaranJet Skiing - JimbaranParasailing - JimbaranFlyboarding - JimbaranJetpacks - JimbaranScuba Diving - KutaExtreme - KutaJet Skiing - KutaParasailing - KutaFlyboarding - KutaJetpacks - KutaCategory