6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
Air Conditioned car
English Speaking Driver
Entrance and activity fees
Other personal expense
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
To our esteemed customers, we inform you that the driver will be waiting in the guest lounge with your name on your order.
You only match according to the order and your name if you don't meet with the driver, you can contact our service number we will help contact the driver, thank you
- DRY-ICE BALI, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please Note: Price only includes car and driver. All entrance fees are to be paid directly on the day
- Pick up time 14 pm hotel area : nusa dua area,jinbaran,kuta,seminyak,uluwatu area,sanur
- Pick-up outside the area will be informed after we know your hotel such as: Ubud area, Tanah Lot, Canggu, and an additional cost of 20 dollars / car
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PT. Cosmo Bali Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Private Tour-GWK Culture Park-Uluwatu Temple-Kecak Dance-Seafood Dinner?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Private Tour-GWK Culture Park-Uluwatu Temple-Kecak Dance-Seafood Dinner?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Private Tour-GWK Culture Park-Uluwatu Temple-Kecak Dance-Seafood Dinner?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Private Tour-GWK Culture Park-Uluwatu Temple-Kecak Dance-Seafood Dinner
8 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNusa DuaBus Tours - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliHalf-day Tours - BaliBus Tours - JimbaranHistorical Tours - JimbaranHalf-day Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - KutaHistorical Tours - KutaHalf-day Tours - KutaCategory