10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
a Bottle water
Food and drinks
Extra Charge USD25 per car for the tour lost from south Bali area Object
Extra Time USD5/ Hours
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Traveller can show code booking to the team when we pickup from locations
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- DRY-ICE BALI, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- . For the wheelchair accessible depending of the object visited
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Your bali trekking tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Private Tours?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Private Tours?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Bali Private Tours?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Private Tours?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bali Private Tours
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNusa DuaShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranShore Excursions - KutaBus Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaCategory