Are you interested in?
Nature and Wildlife
6 Tours & Activities
15 Tours & Activities
On the Water
5 Tours & Activities
3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Raincoat, rubber boots, life jacket
Transportation Lago Agrio - Lodge - Lago Agrio, Bilingual guide, Accommodation, private bathroom
Transportation Quito-Lago Agrio-Quito, $ 5 community- $ 5 Shaman, tips, other expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotel D" Mario, Av. Quito 2-63 y, Pasaje Gonzanamá, Ecuador
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The passengers can get Lago Agrio on their own, to get to the lodge they need to go with our staff
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cuyabeno Program 3 days 2 nights?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cuyabeno Program 3 days 2 nights?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cuyabeno Program 3 days 2 nights?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cuyabeno Program 3 days 2 nights?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5674P625
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWater ToursEco ToursJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNueva LojaBus Tours - QuitoNature and Wildlife - QuitoMulti-day Tours - QuitoWater Tours - QuitoEco Tours - QuitoJet Boating - QuitoBus Tours - MindoNature and Wildlife - MindoMulti-day Tours - MindoWater Tours - MindoEco Tours - MindoJet Boating - MindoBus Tours - ArmeniaNature and Wildlife - ArmeniaMulti-day Tours - ArmeniaWater Tours - ArmeniaEco Tours - ArmeniaJet Boating - ArmeniaCategory