Are you interested in?
670 Tours & Activities
48 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
275 Tours & Activities
4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Local Mountain Guide.
Three nights' accommodation in a mountain lodge with dinner and breakfast
Private and exclusive tour (there will be no one else in your group)
Lunches (so we recommend bringing your own picnic food)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we can pick you up from you hotel in Chefchaouen however we offeres transfers from your arrival port and airport (tangier).
PD: transfers are not included in the price
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Chefchaouen Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 days trekking in the Rif mountains?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 days trekking in the Rif mountains?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 days trekking in the Rif mountains?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 days trekking in the Rif mountains?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 118876P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNorthern Morocco4WD Tours - FezSporting Events - FezHiking - FezNature and Wildlife - FezMulti-day Tours - FezExtreme - Fez4WD Tours - ChefchaouenSporting Events - ChefchaouenHiking - ChefchaouenNature and Wildlife - ChefchaouenMulti-day Tours - ChefchaouenExtreme - Chefchaouen4WD Tours - TangierSporting Events - TangierHiking - TangierNature and Wildlife - TangierMulti-day Tours - TangierExtreme - TangierCategory