5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
53A Market St, Downpatrick BT30 6LZ, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Saint Patrick Centre
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during The Pilgrim’s Walk and Lunch in Irish for Beginners?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during The Pilgrim’s Walk and Lunch in Irish for Beginners?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Pilgrim’s Walk and Lunch in Irish for Beginners?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 45130P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNorthern IrelandArchaeology Tours - BelfastWalking Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastHalf-day Tours - BelfastArchaeology Tours - LondonderryWalking Tours - LondonderryHistorical Tours - LondonderryHalf-day Tours - LondonderryArchaeology Tours - DonegalWalking Tours - DonegalHistorical Tours - DonegalHalf-day Tours - DonegalCategory
ShankillDark HedgesGlenshane PassOld Bushmills DistilleryBelfast Peace WallBelfast Botanic Gardens & Palm HouseHMS CarolineHarland & Wolff Drawing OfficesEileen Hickey Irish Republican History MuseumTitanic's Dock and Pump-HouseAlbert Memorial ClockBallycastleBelfast Customs HouseBelfast Cathedral QuarterParliament Buildings (Stormont)Dunluce CastleVictoria Square Shopping CentreBelfast Grand Opera HouseCarrick-a-Rede Rope BridgeBallintoy Harbour