- Arrive at the Hobbiton Movie Set before the crowds to be one of the first groups on set
- See extra Hobbit holes not seen on public Hobbiton tours
- Enjoy an exclusive second breakfast at the Green Dragon Inn's 'Snug'
- Round-trip transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from selected Auckland hotels if your hotel is not in the list above please advise of Hotel name upon booking.
Return point: Returns to original departure point from inner city Auckland hotels is included
What To Expect
At the Hobbiton movie set, be greeted by a personal guide who will show you and your fellow LOTR fans around the Shire. Snap photos of recognizable landmarks such as Bilbo Baggins’ house, the Mill, and the Party Tree. Get your picture taken inside a Hobbit hole and visit extra Hobbit holes, built just for the 'Hobbit' trilogy, that are normally off-limits to other tour groups.
You’ll learn of filming details about both trilogies before stepping into the Green Dragon Inn for a sizable 'second' breakfast of morning staples such as scrambled eggs, bacon, fruit, creamy mushrooms, grilled tomatoes, and sausages.
After your tour, hop into the provided vehicle for the return trip to your Auckland hotel, stopping along the way for a complimentary scoop of New Zealand’s signature Hokey Pokey vanilla ice cream packed with clumps of honeycomb toffee.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bush and Beach
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Exclusive Access Lord of the Rings Hobbiton Movie Set Tour .