Departure & Return
We meet at the Wooroi Day Use Area which is in the Tewantin National Park on Cooroy Noosa Rd. The entrance is opposite the Carramar Aged Care Resort (it's address is 186 Cooroy Noosa Rd, Tewantin).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY By Earth & Ocean
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by eMtn Bike Experience, National Park Single-Track Trails (TA).