- Noosa Everglades cruise
- Travel in a comfortable, sturdy vessel with large open-air viewing windows
- Get great photo ops of wildlife and lush forest
- Hear commentary about the ecology and animals of the Noosa Everglades
Departure & Return
Departure PointSunshine Coast, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
Returns to your original departure point at approximately 4:30pm for an antipasto banquet
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Cruise through the Noosa Everglades in a sturdy all–weather boat with large viewing windows. Your expert captain moves at a faster clip across Lake Cooroibah and Lake Cootharaba, then slows down in the Everglades, allowing you to observe the scenery closely. During your tour, hear informative commentary about the range of animal and plant life that thrives in this part of the Sunshine Coast.
After cruising the everglades, return to Habitat Noosa. Relax and enjoy an antipasto banquet while overlooking Lake Cootharaba. In this natural parkland, you may spot a few kangaroos before heading back to Noosa on the courtesy shuttle bus.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 72 travelers
- OPERATED BY Everglades Ecosafaris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Serenity Cruise to Australia's Everglades.