Departure & Return
The Sofitel Jetty is located on Noosa Sound, just below the Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort. Access to the jetty is from the boardwalk that runs between the Resort and the Noosa River. Our cruises depart from Jetty #1.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Access to and from the boat at Sofitel Jetty is possible by wheelchair or stroller but there is no space for storing any equipment on board the vessel. Arrangements for temporary storage of wheelchairs or strollers may be made with the concierge at the Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort if you let us know when booking your cruise. There is no way to bring a wheelchair or stroller onto the boat and entry involves stepping down one step from the jetty into the seating area.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Noosa Dreamboats Classic Boat Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience