- The best day tour opportunity for a food & wine experience.
- Sample a selection of award-winning local & international cheese.
- Visit Scenic lookout for amazing Glass House Mountain view.
- Enjoy free time in Maleny and Montville Village to discover locally produced products.
- Travel through the stunning Sunshine Coast Hinterland region for an unforgettable day.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up available from hotels and apartments in the following beachside areas:
Mooloolaba, Maroochydore, Alexandra Headlands, Cotton Tree, Coolum, Twin Waters, Marcoola, Peregian Beach, Sunshine Beach, Noosa, Noosaville, Tewantin
Noosaville, Tewantin 7.45 am
Noosa 7.55 am
Peregian Beach, Sunshine Beach 8.10 am
Twin Waters, Marcoola, Coolum 8.35 am
Maroochydore, Alexandra Headlands, Cotton Tree 8.55 am
Mooloolaba 9.00 am
Drop-off at accommodation approximately 4.00 pm – 5.00 pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Dietary - (GFA) Gluten free available (VA) Vegetarian available (VGA) Vegan Available *Other dietary options available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coast to Hinterland Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Sunshine Coast Scenic Food & Wine Tour Inc. Lunch, Cheese, Wine & Chocolate.