7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This Hinterland Scenic Food & Wine tour includes local cheese tasting in Maleny, a fabulous 2-course lunch, wine tasting, a visit to the quaint Hinterland village of Montville followed by a touch of luxury with a platter of handmade Belgian chocolates.
- The best day tour opportunity for a food & wine experience.
- Sample a selection of award-winning local & international cheese.
- Visit Scenic lookout for amazing Glass House Mountain view.
- Enjoy free time in Maleny and Montville Village to discover locally produced products.
- Travel through the stunning Sunshine Coast Hinterland region for an unforgettable day.
Saved to wishlist!
Free time to explore Montville Village
Scenic Lookout of the Glass House Mountains
Stunning Views of the Glass House Mountains
The best day tour opportunity for a food & wine experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up available from hotels and apartments in the following beachside areas:
Mooloolaba, Maroochydore, Alexandra Headlands, Cotton Tree, Coolum, Twin Waters, Marcoola, Peregian Beach, Sunshine Beach, Noosa, Noosaville, Tewantin
Noosaville, Tewantin 7.45 am
Noosa 7.55 am
Peregian Beach, Sunshine Beach 8.10 am
Twin Waters, Marcoola, Coolum 8.35 am
Maroochydore, Alexandra Headlands, Cotton Tree 8.55 am
Mooloolaba 9.00 am
Drop-off at accommodation approximately 4.00 pm – 5.00 pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Dietary - (GFA) Gluten free available (VA) Vegetarian available (VGA) Vegan Available *Other dietary options available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coast to Hinterland Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunshine Coast Scenic Food & Wine Tour Inc. Lunch, Cheese, Wine & Chocolate?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunshine Coast Scenic Food & Wine Tour Inc. Lunch, Cheese, Wine & Chocolate?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunshine Coast Scenic Food & Wine Tour Inc. Lunch, Cheese, Wine & Chocolate?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunshine Coast Scenic Food & Wine Tour Inc. Lunch, Cheese, Wine & Chocolate
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNoosa & Sunshine CoastFood Tours - QueenslandBus Tours - QueenslandWine Tastings - QueenslandFull-day Tours - QueenslandFood Tours - Hervey BayBus Tours - Hervey BayWine Tastings - Hervey BayFull-day Tours - Hervey BayFood Tours - Gold CoastBus Tours - Gold CoastWine Tastings - Gold CoastFull-day Tours - Gold CoastCategory