- Take a break from sunbathing and enjoy an Aussie experience in Noosa
- Group surfing lesson allows you to enjoy a more social experience while still receiving surfing instructions
- Surfboard and rashvest are provided
- Wetsuit is provided during the winter months
Departure & Return
Turn left onto Hastings Street, drive to the end, past shops, veer left into Noosa Woods onto Claude Batten Drive and we are in the first carpark on the right. Beach access 14. Google maps "Noosa Learn to Surf" for exact pin drop location.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 7years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Noosa Learn to Surf
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Merrick's Noosa Learn to Surf: 2 Hour group surfing lesson.