- 5-hour Double Island Point Surf lesson and 4WD excursion from Noosa
- Drive out to the island in a 4WD and stop to see Rainbow Beach
- Surf some of Australia’s longest waves at Double Island Point
- Learn basic surf skills including how to paddle and stand up on your surfboard
- Enjoy plenty of practice time under the guidance of an expert instructor
- All equipment and full instruction provided: suitable for complete beginners
Departure & Return
The J Theatre Noosa (excellent all day parking and best option if traveling from Sunshine Coast or outside of Noosa area)
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Epic Ocean Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Noosa Surf Lesson Austraila's Longest Wave 4x4 Day Adventure.