Don’t worry—here are some similar options
10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The UNESCO-protected Noosa Biosphere Reserve stretches over 370,600 acres (150,000 hectares) throughout the Sunshine Coast Hinterlands. On this tour, maximize your wildlife-spotting chances with an expert guide and guided walks at locations such as Obi Obi Creek, Conondale National Park, and the Blackall Range. Along the way, look out for native animals like koalas, kangaroos, and echidna, and have chance to spot up to 242 bird species.
- Guided short walks in the Noosa Biosphere Reserve
- Maximum wildlife sightings: visit up to 12 different locations
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Noosa
- Small-group tour with a maximum of six people
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
National Park fees
Please advise any dietary concerns
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Coffee and/or Tea
1 Lt. water minimum
Camera (no tripod)
Light, quick-dry clothing
Small selection of basic binoculars
Sturdy, comfortable walking shoes/boots
Departure & Return
Departure PointReturn transfers to and from accommodation in Noosa area. Accommodations from other areas: Meet at Noosa Junction Bus Station, Sunshine Beach Road, Noosa Junction. Pick up time: at 6:45 am.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Adult fares apply. Charters available for large groups or groups with children
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Some walking is involved
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tropical Treks
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Birdwatching and Wildlife Noosa Biosphere Full-Day Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Birdwatching and Wildlife Noosa Biosphere Full-Day Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Birdwatching and Wildlife Noosa Biosphere Full-Day Experience?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Birdwatching and Wildlife Noosa Biosphere Full-Day Experience
9 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNoosa & Sunshine Coast4WD Tours - QueenslandSporting Events - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - QueenslandExtreme - QueenslandFull-day Tours - Queensland4WD Tours - Hervey BaySporting Events - Hervey BayNature and Wildlife - Hervey BayExtreme - Hervey BayFull-day Tours - Hervey Bay4WD Tours - Gold CoastSporting Events - Gold CoastNature and Wildlife - Gold CoastExtreme - Gold CoastFull-day Tours - Gold CoastCategory