1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Nicosia with the benefit of personalized attention and a flexible itinerary. With a guide in the lead to provide navigation and commentary, walk through the world's last divided capital city, also known as Lefkosia. See all the landmarks and highlights of the city on foot, some more than 4,500 years old, and enjoy the ability to travel at your own pace.
- All entrance fees included, no hidden costs
- Coffee break to taste the traditional Greek coffee
- Private tour for just you and your party means lots of personal attention
- Walking tour is the best way to see the ancient city's landmarks
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Nicosia , Nicosia, Nicosia, Nicosia DistrictThis activity will end right where it started.
Meeting point and time will be communicated after booking
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Bookings on request
- There is a possibility of cancellation after a booking is confirmed. In such instances, an alternative date or a full refund will be offered.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY V.M. Mantovani Plotin Travel Ltd.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Walking Tour of Nicosia?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Walking Tour of Nicosia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Walking Tour of Nicosia?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Walking Tour of Nicosia?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Walking Tour of Nicosia
3 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNicosiaWalking Tours - LarnacaHistorical Tours - LarnacaWalking Tours - AlanyaHistorical Tours - AlanyaWalking Tours - BeirutHistorical Tours - BeirutCategory