6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn about the robust lacemaking tradition in Cyprus during this visit to Lefkara Village and Nicosia from Larnaca. This private tour guarantees personalized attention from your guide and a flexible itinerary as you stroll the narrow streets of the town, lined with artisan lace shops. Travel to Nicosia and explore while listening to commentary from your guide on the history of the divided capital, stopping for a traditional Cypriot coffee.
- Private tour for your party only
- Coffee and bottled water included
- Transportation provided with pickup and drop-off in Larnaca
- Guide provides in-depth commentary as you travel
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation+ parking fee
Coffee+ a bottle of water for each participant are included
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Centrally located hotels from Nicosia and Kyrenia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sirin Suha
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during A day trip to the heart of lacework LEFKARA VILLAGE and NICOSIA?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during A day trip to the heart of lacework LEFKARA VILLAGE and NICOSIA?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
A day trip to the heart of lacework LEFKARA VILLAGE and NICOSIA
6 to 7 hours
2 hours 20 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
3 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNicosia4WD Tours - LarnacaSporting Events - LarnacaBus Tours - LarnacaExtreme - LarnacaHistorical Tours - Larnaca4WD Tours - AlanyaSporting Events - AlanyaBus Tours - AlanyaExtreme - AlanyaHistorical Tours - Alanya4WD Tours - BeirutSporting Events - BeirutBus Tours - BeirutExtreme - BeirutHistorical Tours - BeirutCategory