Explore our promoted experiences
- Round-trip ferry service from Nice to St-Tropez
- Soak up views of the French Riviera as you cruise along the coast 2.5 hours each way
- Spend the day as you wish in St Tropez
- Wander the Old Port, visit St Tropez Citadelle, shop at glamorous boutiques or relax beach-side
- See why this luxury resort town is a favorite celebrity hotspot worldwide
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Delve into the rich history of St Tropez as you stroll around the Côte d’Azur gem that rose to popularity after a post-war influx of artists and authors. Spend a leisurely day exploring the town according to your own itinerary; opt to appease an appetite for adrenaline by partaking in exhilarating water sports, or simply recline of the silken sands of the town’s beaches with a fruity cocktail.
Amble through the picturesque Old Port replete with million-dollar yachts; visit provincial markets like the Place aux Herbes; and browse sophisticated boutiques for glamorous clothes that follow the latest fashions. Follow a tangle of quaint cobbled streets to St Tropez Church to admire the sacred structure and then head over to the 17th-century Citadelle de St Tropez to enjoy sweeping vistas of the scenic surroundings.
Admire works by artistic greats in the Musée de l’Annonciade and then pleasure your palate with a delicious meal straight from the sea at beachfront restaurant. At a pre-arranged time, return to the ferry and relax during the 2.5-hour journey back to Nice, where the tour concludes.
Arrival in Saint-Tropez at 11:30am
Departure from Saint-Tropez at 4:30pm
Arrival in Nice at 7pm
Duration of the cruise: 2h30 each way
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive at Quai Lunel to exchange your voucher for a tickets 30 minutes before departure.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trans Cote d Azur
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews