Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Operates daily from May 15 - October 31 at 10am and 2pm. Times vary depending on season. Call Customer Service 24-48 hours in advance for scheduled pick ups. (details will be on your eTicket).
Complimentary pickup at most downtown Niagara Falls, NY hotels available. Customers are required to call Customer Service no less than 24 hours in advance of their tour to confirm their reservations and departure time and location (the number will be on your eTicket).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY TVG TRAVEL AND TOURISM
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Small-Group Tour to View Points of Niagara Falls.