- Open jet boat ride on the Niagara River
- Niagara Whirlpool
- Scenic views of the beautiful Niagara surrounds
- Entertaining guide with comprehensive narration
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Lewiston, New York Directions: To Lewiston, New York from the Falls area in USA (approx 15min drive) Take the Robert Moses Parkway North. The Niagara River and gorge will be on the left hand side of the car throughout the drive. Continue into the Lewiston area and exit at the "Lewiston/ARTPARK" exit and veer towards the right. You are now on Centre St and driving through the town of Lewiston. Continue into the downtown area towards the waterfront. The Water Street Landing is at the end of Centre st along the bank of the Niagara River. To Lewiston, NY from Buffalo New York (approx 30min drive): Take highway I90N to exit 25A. Once off the highway take a left onto Military road. Follow by a golf course - at which time - you take a right on to Lewiston Rd also know as 104N. Continue along and proceed towards Lewiston. Exit at the "Lewiston/ARTPARK" exit and veer towards the right. You are now on Centre St and driving through the town of Lewiston. Continue into the downtown area towards the waterfront. The Water Street Landing is at the end of Centre st along the bank of the Niagara River.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Take in the shoreline, beginning at beautiful and tranquil Niagara-on-the-Lake, and check out sites like Brock's Monument and Fort Niagara before reaching Devil’s Hole Rapids, where things get really choppy. Hold on tight because it’s about to get even bumpier amidst the heart-pounding rapids of the swirling Niagara Gorge. Then there are the captain’s thrilling 360-degree spins.
This adventure is about more than just thrills, however. Look around and appreciate the stunning scenery on this 18-mile journey. And learn about the history and geology of the majestic Niagara River while experiencing the excitement of playing in whitewater rapids. This Niagara jet boat tour is sure to be one of the most memorable experiences of any visit to Niagara Falls.
Please note: This tour is seasonal, operating from May through to October and departs from the US.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Directions will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking.
- Arrive promptly 45 minutes prior to departure time to register, sign participation agreement and hear pre-trip safety orientation. The participation agreement thoroughly explains to anyone interested in the trip, all pertinent aspects of Jet Boating including personal health requirements. Refusal to sign the agreement will not merit a credit or refund
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer. Guests must be able to sit on a bench seat and support themselves by holding on to a bar in-front of each seat without assistance.
- Minimum age is 6 years and must meet the minimum height requirement of 44-inches tall (1.1-meter tall)
- Children aged 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands