4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Crossing the border to admire Niagara Falls from the Canadian side is a popular choice for visitors from the United States and the most atmospheric time to visit is in the evening hours. On this 6-hour tour, Journey Behind the Falls and stand at the foot of the thundering Horseshoe Falls, watch the sunset over the Great Gorge and Niagara Whirlpool, then enjoy the spectacular illuminations from the Skylon Tower.
- 6-hour Niagara Falls Canadian Side Evening Illuminations tour
- Visit the Journey Behind the Falls attraction and enjoy a spectacular close-up of Horseshoe Falls
- Explore the Great Gorge and watch the sunset over Niagara Falls and the Niagara Waterfall
- Marvel at the illuminated falls from the top of the Skylon Tower
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, entrance fees, and round-trip transport from the American side
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
Escalation up the Skylon Tower
Round-trip Coach Transportation
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup available at most downtown Niagara Falls hotels. Those driving in can also meet at our visitor center at 6501 Niagara Falls Blvd, Niagara Falls, NY 14304.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- For USA Pick ups: A valid Passport or Visa is Required to cross the US/Canadian border. Passengers will not be allowed to travel without proof of identification.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Niagara Falls
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Niagara Falls Canadian Side Evening Illuminations Tour from USA?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Niagara Falls Canadian Side Evening Illuminations Tour from USA?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Niagara Falls Canadian Side Evening Illuminations Tour from USA?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Niagara Falls Canadian Side Evening Illuminations Tour from USA
4 to 6 hours
1 hour 25 minutes
5 hours 10 minutes
4 hours 35 minutes
5 hours 55 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingNiagara FallsBus Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkHalf-day Tours - New YorkBus Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundHistorical Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundHalf-day Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundBus Tours - BuffaloHistorical Tours - BuffaloHalf-day Tours - BuffaloCategory