- 6-hour Niagara Falls Canadian Side Evening Illuminations tour
- Visit the Journey Behind the Falls attraction and enjoy a spectacular close-up of Horseshoe Falls
- Explore the Great Gorge and watch the sunset over Niagara Falls and the Niagara Waterfall
- Marvel at the illuminated falls from the top of the Skylon Tower
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, entrance fees, and round-trip transport from the American side
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup available at most downtown Niagara Falls hotels. Those driving in can also meet at our visitor center at 6501 Niagara Falls Blvd, Niagara Falls, NY 14304.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- For USA Pick ups: A valid Passport or Visa is Required to cross the US/Canadian border. Passengers will not be allowed to travel without proof of identification.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Niagara Falls
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Niagara Falls Canadian Side Evening Illuminations Tour from USA.