5 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Zipline on The Falls
White Water Walk
Departure & Return
Departure Point5920 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 6X8, Canada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractions4us LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Niagara Falls Zipline Express Checkin & White Water Walk?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Niagara Falls Zipline Express Checkin & White Water Walk?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Niagara Falls Zipline Express Checkin & White Water Walk?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Niagara Falls Zipline Express Checkin & White Water Walk?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 15081P216
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHikingExtremeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursZipliningWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNiagara Falls & AroundShore Excursions - OntarioHiking - OntarioExtreme - OntarioWalking Tours - OntarioPorts of Call Tours - OntarioZiplining - OntarioShore Excursions - Niagara FallsHiking - Niagara FallsExtreme - Niagara FallsWalking Tours - Niagara FallsPorts of Call Tours - Niagara FallsZiplining - Niagara FallsShore Excursions - BuffaloHiking - BuffaloExtreme - BuffaloWalking Tours - BuffaloPorts of Call Tours - BuffaloZiplining - BuffaloCategory
Kurtz OrchardsRainbow BridgeRipley's 4D Moving Theater Niagara FallsClifton HillNightmares Fear FactoryNiagara SkyWheelMovieland Wax Museum of the StarsNiagara Parks Butterfly ConservatoryPeller Estates WineryGreg Frewin TheatreSafari NiagaraWhirlpool Aero CarTable Rock Welcome CentreWhite Water WalkFloral Clock Great Canadian MidwayBrock's MonumentQueen Victoria ParkNiagara Falls IMAX TheatreLouis Tussaud's Waxworks