5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The white sand beaches and coral-lined shores of Hon Mun Island lie just off the coast of Nha Trang. On this tour, set sail for the Hon Mun marine park and visit two popular snorkelling spots, where you will have plenty of time to swim, snorkel, and admire the vibrant corals. All equipment and full instruction is provided, so there’s no experience necessary.
- Incredible sightings of exotic fish and marine life
- Up to one hour of snorkeling at two different locations
- Delicious lunch served on-board the boat
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Coffee and/or Tea
Restroom on board
Towel, swim wear, underwater camera (available on rental)
Departure & Return
72 Trần Phú, Lộc Thọ, Thành phố Nha Trang, Khánh Hòa 650000, Vietnam
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sailing Club Divers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesNha TrangSnorkeling - Central VietnamSnorkeling - Vung TauSnorkeling - Ho Chi Minh CityCategory