Are you interested in?
220 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
335 Tours & Activities
243 Tours & Activities
6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
There’s a lot to see and do in the Vietnamese countryside, but it can be tough to get out of the city if you’re on a cruise or travelling without a rental car. Save yourself the hassle of researching, organising and driving on this tour around the Khanh Hoa Province north of Nha Trang. Visit traditional village weavers and food-makers before you venture into nature at Ba Ho Waterfall, famous for cliffside jumping.
- Witness and get involved in traditional mat-making - and take a mat home with you
- Eat and relax at Ninh Van Bay: lunch is provided by a local family
- Stop at Long Son Pagoda on the way back and visit the white stone Buddha
- Transfers are provided to and from your accommodation
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Use of helmet
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
please pay extra more 500.000vnd for picking up from airport ,thanks you
- Cam Rahn Airport, Nha Trang Vietnam
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY NHA TRANG EASY RIDER CLUB
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 33717P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNha TrangBus Tours - Central VietnamCity Tours - Central VietnamBus Tours - Vung TauCity Tours - Vung TauBus Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityCity Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityCategory