Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from only hotels inside Nha Trang, Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
What To Expect
Wander the halls of this institute dedicated to all things marine life, checking out the aquarium, specimen room, and a hall with the preserved remains of hundreds of different species of corals, seabirds, and fish. From there you’ll continue to Long Son Pagoda, a 19th-century Buddhist religious site. Explore this beautiful complex’s mosaics of dragons composed of glass and ceramic tiles, and feel free to climb the 152 steps leading to the pagoda’s giant white Buddha. The platforms around the Buddha offer great views of the city too.
Then step further back in time by heading to the Po Nagar Cham Towers, a Hindu archaeological site that dates back to the 2nd century near Nha Trang. Learn about the site’s towers, which were built between the 7th and 12th centuries, and hear about their importance as a pilgrimage site for Vietnamese and Cham Buddhists.
Finish the day by touring Nha Trang’s Dam Market, where you’ll marvel at this commercial center’s colorful array of fruit and vegetables, along with unique seafood items like lizards and dried seahorses. After visiting the market, you’ll be dropped back at your Nha Trang accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide only.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in Nha Trang. Transfers outside these areas, including any harbour and the Nha Trang / Cam Ramh International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Customers who book this tour on private basis will receive private transfers from and to the starting point but the customers will join the local boat with other customers
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion; we always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- Visit to the Loc Tho Pagoda and meeting the children here during school time is subject to availability, approval of the local pagoda staff, and may be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. Donations to the pagoda for the support of the children are not compulsory but highly appreciated.
- Customers are advised that during the TET celebrations (celebration of Vietnamese New Year), excursions and tours may be subject to supplementary charges and/or may see longer waiting times than normal
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant. We regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users
- Due to the absence of ATM machines and credit cards payment portals, particularly on islands and inside nature reserves, we highly recommend to bring sufficient cash with you. Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment
- It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests (especially between November and April).
- The protection of the country’s flora and fauna is of immense importance for us. We will not pursue any activities for guests that are not in line with our animal, wildlife and environment protection principles
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff