- 90-minute Doc Martin walking tour of Port Isaac
- Explore the Cornish seaside town of Port Isaac, known on-screen as ‘Portwenn’
- See filming locations from British TV drama Doc Martin
- Hear about stars like Martin Clunes and filming facts from your guide, a Doc Martin extra
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Outside May Contain Nuts, Port Isaac, Cornwall Address: 44 Fore St, Port Isaac PL29 3RD
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brit Movie Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The small seaside town is worth making the extra effort to visit." See review