Explore our promoted experiences
- Newport food walking tour with six tastings
- Find out where the locals eat and discover new restaurants
- Learn about Newport history and culture as you go
- All food and drink tastings included—come hungry
Departure & Return
We will meet at the intersection of Marlborough St and Dr. Marcus Wheatland Blvd. in front of the Great Friends Meeting House. You will see a community garden alongMarlborough St. and we are to the right it.
We sometimes end in Long Wharf Mall.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise us of any allergies or specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- No refunds will be issued for any reason.
- Vegetarian options are available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please bring cash for gratuities, if you enjoy the tour.
- Please provide us with each guests name and contact info.
- Changing Covid Policies will apply
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Masks will be required inside all restaurant establishments, except while eating.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rhode Island Red Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.