- Newport trolley tour including Ocean Drive and the Breakers
- Enjoy commentary from a professional guide
- Go inside The Breakers, a historic Vanderbilt mansion
- See the city without needing to navigate or find parking
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Newport Transit Center, Platform #2 23 Americas Cup Avenue Newport, RI 02840 **Please do NOT meet directly at the Breakers Mansion, you will visit the attraction during your Trolley Tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- *MINIMUM AGE TO EXPERIENCE THIS TOUR IS 5 YEARS OLD*
- Departure point is the Newport Transit Center, 23 America's Cup Ave, Newport RI, platform #2.
- Public parking is available on site at the Transit Center for a fee.
- Maximum 6 tickets per booking during peak tourist season
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There are NO REFUNDS to passengers who arrive late and miss the tour
- Due to the likelihood of sellout, tour times cannot be changed within 24 hours of departure time
- Tours depart promptly at scheduled time. We cannot hold the trolley for stragglers. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to departure. We reserve the right to sell the seats of passengers who are not on time to others who are waiting on standby
- Please bring earbuds or headphones to hear the Breakers audio tour through your phone
- Please do not meet directly at the Breakers mansion. You will visit the attraction during the trolley tour
- Until the pandemic ends, driver may assign seating to conform with RI covid requirements.
- Youth under 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour duration is approximate depending on traffic conditions
- Windows are closed with AC running on hot summer days. We do not allow open windows when AC is operating. Not all passengers wear face coverings. This tour is not recommended for unvaccinated, unboosted, or travelers who are immunocompromised against Covid
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- OPERATED BY NEWPORT Travel Trolley Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.