- Wildlife-watching cruise in a two-deck catamaran
- See native wildlife in the Newport Bay
- Enjoy views of the California coast from the water
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Departure & Return
Located on the Balboa Boardwalk in Newport Beach. Suite A.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 20 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 115 travelers
- OPERATED BY Newport Landing Whale Watching
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Wet day trip, wee bit bumpy, nice boat trip but slas no whales for us, did see a few dolphins and sea lions though so still worth it" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews