Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Get under the skin of past and present Newcastle on a small-group tour
- Uncover facets of the city’s history and culture you’d overlook otherwise
- Visit historical sites and creative hubs; and hear tales you’d miss alone
- Includes coffee, tea, or ice cream; and inside tips on restaurants and bars
Departure & Return
Meet your guide in a Newcastle Afoot t-shirt at the Queens Wharf public square, 150 Wharf Road, near the palm trees and Bykko bicycle hire stand. This is on the colourful pavement between Queens Wharf Hotel and Six Degrees Cafe.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. In the event of extreme and unsafe weather you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Newcastle Afoot
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands