6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
When your cruise ship docks in Newcastle, see the best of coastal New South Wales in a day on this private shore excursion. Visit the Australian Wildlife and Reptile Park—home to native species including kangaroos and wallabies—explore the seaside town of Gosford, and discover top natural attractions including Norah Head and Soldiers Beach. With all entry fees and transportation included, see what makes this corner of Australia special.
- Private New South Wales shore excursion from Newcastle
- Visit Australian Wildlife and Reptile Park with all entry fees included
- Panoramic views over natural sites like Norah Head and Soldiers Beach
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from the port in Newcastle
Saved to wishlist!
Fully escorted, Private Tour with your own Guide and Driver
Travel in air-conditioned comfort in a current model, luxury SUV or Luxury Minivan (depending on group size)
Complimentary delicious Morning Tea, Fresh Fruit and bottled Spring Water
Complimentary Cruise Terminal pick up and drop off
Entry Fee's to Fort Scratchley
National Park Entry Fee's
Lunch - Your driver / Guide will be able to recommend lunch options to suit all tastes and budgets
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Port of Newcastle, Level 4/251 Wharf Rd, Newcastle NSW 2300, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable shoes, sunhat and screen
- Suitable for all fitness levels – there is a small component of moderate to easy walking.
- This tour can cater for guests with some limited mobility (for example elderly guests requiring a moderate level of mobility aids such as a walking stick or walking frame)
- Yes - This tour is suitable for children
- Sydney Private Day Tours will provide a regulation, fitted child seat - please advise children's ages at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sydney Private Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Newcastle and Central Coast Private Shore Excursion | Departs Newcastle Port?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Newcastle and Central Coast Private Shore Excursion | Departs Newcastle Port?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Newcastle and Central Coast Private Shore Excursion | Departs Newcastle Port?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Newcastle and Central Coast Private Shore Excursion | Departs Newcastle Port?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursPort Transfers Sporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportNewcastleShore Excursions - New South Wales4WD Tours - New South WalesPort Transfers - New South WalesSporting Events - New South WalesBus Tours - New South WalesExtreme - New South WalesPorts of Call Tours - New South WalesHalf-day Tours - New South WalesCategory