3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Newcastle has a flourishing craft beer scene, but discovering its brews by yourself can mean using guesswork. With this walking tour, a local beer-enthusiast leads the way to ensure you cover the must-try beers and beer spots. Visit historical pubs and hidden microbreweries, get priority seats, sample and hear about various beers, enjoy food tastings, meet like-minded beer explorers, and uncover Newcastle’s history—all perks you’d likely miss if alone.
- Sip your way around Newcastle’s craft beers on a walking tour
- Go with a guide who knows the must-try beers, pubs, and breweries
- Try beers, hear tales on them, and get food tastings you'd likely miss alone
- Enjoy priority seats, tours, and other perks only available with a guide
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
64-66 Scott St, Newcastle East NSW 2300, Australia
102 Darby St, Cooks Hill NSW 2300, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Daves Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesWalking ToursBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesNewcastleUnique Experiences - New South WalesWalking Tours - New South WalesBeer & Brewery Tours - New South WalesHalf-day Tours - New South WalesCategory