2 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Aviation buffs and their families will love spending time at Fighter World, an Australian aviation museum with interactive exhibits. Conveniently located a short drive from Port Stephens and Newcastle Airport, this hands-on experience lets you sit in the cockpits of authentic jet fighters of the RAAF. See hand-built model aircraft, an array of weapons, radars, and ejection seats on display with this family admission ticket.
- Fighter World family pass: aviation museum admission
- Learn about the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF)
- See 18 historical aircraft and replicas on display
- Sit in the cockpit of a fighter jet and enjoy interactive exhibits
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attraction
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
5/4/2021 - 10/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Terms and Conditions Apply
- Fighter World is open from 10am until 4pm everyday
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fighter World Inc
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Family Pass: Fighter World Museum Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Family Pass: Fighter World Museum Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Family Pass: Fighter World Museum Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesNewcastleAttractions & Museums - New South WalesMuseum Tickets & Passes - New South WalesCategory