Explore our promoted experiences
- Historical walking tour of Newcastle
- Learn about Newcastle’s history and landmarks
- See top attractions like Grey’s Monument and the medieval Blackfriars monastery
- Admire the 1830s, classical Grey Street, once described as ‘one of the finest streets in England’
- View the Stephenson Monument and revamped Quayside along the River Tyne
- Choose from several departure times
Departure & Return
We meet customers at Grey's Monument in the centre of Newcastle. Your guide will be stood at the top of Grey Street next to the Pret A Manger cafe at the top of Grey Street. We will send you a text message reminder fifteen minutes prior to the tour. Please call if you have any questions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We require a contact Mobile/cell phone for all customers to contact you on the day of your tour. This will ensure we can inform you of changes to meeting point or other information prior to your tour.
- For customers joining us from cruises from the port of Tyne please use the Metro System and take the metro to the 'Monument' metro stop, this is where the tour begins.
- Please contact us about any disabilities your group may have. We are able to customise tours for wheelchair and vision impairment
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due to COVID-19 we ask all customers to maintain social distancing as per the United Kingdom Government guidelines
- For all other COVID-19 information please visit our website: https://ilestours.co.uk/keeping-you-safe/
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Iles Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.