Departure & Return
Directions: At Airports - Your driver will contact you (must provide working cell #) upon your flight arrival to introduce him/herself and coordinate complimentary curbside pickup. After going thru Customs or immigration controls (for international arrivals only) and after retrieving luggage, proceed to arrivals area and alert your driver of the passenger pickup area number or letter or level or door you are standing. Tip: Please provide other description such as color clothes you are wearing or luggage color or special markings to expedite curbside meeting. If optional Meet & Greet service is hired, your driver will be holding a sign with your name. Please meet driver inside terminal at baggage claim or outside international arrivals. At Hotels - Your driver will contact you upon arrival, please be ready at the hotel lobby or in front of hotel at your scheduled pickup time to avoid any wait time charges. At Seaport - Same process
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A working Cell phone number must be provided at time of booking so our driver can contact you after you land to coordinate complimentary curbside pickup. Optional Meet & Greet service is also available upon request (extra charges apply)
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (not guaranteed)
- At time of booking, Arriving and departing Airline and flight # must be provided. Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of one person per booking is required. Max passenger capacity as follows: Sedan up to 3, Mid SUV up to 4, SUV up to 6
- Luggage maximum requirements are as follows: Sedan: 2 large and 1 carry on, Mid SUV: 4 large and 2 carry on, SUV: 6 large and 3 carry on, Sprinter: 14 large, Coach Bus: up to 56 large
- Please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable. Luggage must be stowed in trunk only.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required (available upon request)
- Please note your booking time must match your flight scheduled arrival time. We will recommend a return pickup time from hotel or residence based on your scheduled flight departure time, weather and traffic conditions.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Following services are optional, additional surcharges apply: Extra Stops, Wait Time beyond allotted, Infant car seats, Inside Terminal Driver Meet & Greet, Parking. Optional services are payable direct to driver.
- Wait Time: we allow you 30 minutes free for domestic arrivals and 60 minutes for international arrivals, 10 minutes everywhere else. $1/min wait time charges apply thereafter and is payable direct to driver.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SempeRide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by SempeRide Airport Shuttle, Group Charter, Limos, Buses, Wheelchair Accessible.